Won the Horizen Giveaway?

I just got notified via the Horizen ZenCash Facebook page, that I’ve won the week one sidechain T-shirt give away. Problem now is I can’t find any link on the instructions to claim it from YouTube as directed. Can somebody help me out here pls… Horizen forever!

11 Likes

It’s week two of the Horizen Sidechain T-shirt Giveaway!

Congratulations Victor Boyle you are the week one winner! Follow the instructions provided on YouTube to claim your prize.

If you didn’t win enter week 2 by watching our videos!

Entry is simple. Just watch: https://youtu.be/OtW3IPXCNxw?list=PLhZisbhyYIXJrAZgA78T7-cyJeYAryZKs

Comment on the video with the answer to our question: How can people benefit from supporting the sidechain ecosystem

The winner will be announced next Friday!

This is from the discord channel.

7 Likes

This is unbelievable. Thanks to the entire Horizen crew for this wonderful reward. Horizen to the moon!. Let’s rock and roll!

8 Likes

Congrats! i’m a little jealous I won’t get that shirt too :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry…:joy::grinning:…its just my luck…

4 Likes

Congratulations A. Hacava! Our week 2 Winner!

Enter to the Horizen Sidechain T-shirt Giveaway week 3. Just watch: https://youtu.be/8Iiefz_vcCI?list=PLhZisbhyYIXJrAZgA78T7-cyJeYAryZKs

To enter, comment the answer to our question on the video: What do you like most about our cross-chain transfer protocol?

Winner will be announced next Friday!

3 Likes

Congratulations Buddy, enjoy ur stardom…:v:

2 Likes

Congratulations to Mickael, Velma, and Ino - the winners of the Welcome to Horizen Mystery Box Giveaway! Thank you to everyone who participated and celebrated these major milestones with us. :partying_face::champagne:

We contacted our winners via email. So, please be sure to check your inbox.

@Boylevictor sorry for highjacking your topic :wink:

5 Likes

No beef bro, we just got to keep the boat rocking!..:dancer:

4 Likes

love that mentality :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice strategy by Horizen. You should conduct these kind of giveaways weekly bases in this way you will grab more community. People will be attract with it and they’ll join Horizen.

1 Like

Our Team is collecting all information and analyze them including all feedback and comments.
Also many decision are made very carefully due to conditions on the market.:wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations,Keep it up:grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats dear. I wish I won too.